The L-1 Visa Category for Multinational Companies Explained

Multinational corporations can transfer employees to the United States in L-1 visa status if they have worked for the company abroad for at least one year within the past three years and if the companies have more than fifty percent common ownership. The employees must qualify as either executives or managers (L-1A) or possess highly specialized knowledge (L-1B).

Initially, the employee can stay in the United States for up to three years and can then extend their stay in two-year increments for up to five years if they are classified under L-1B specialized knowledge or up to seven years if they are classified as L-1A executives or managers.

  • Experienced Orbiter employees
  • Easy way to train employees
  • Our employees are professional
  • We have great support marketing
  • They choose Us because believe us
  • We believe in the value of business

H-1B Employee Visas

Consult proprietary H-1B network and database. Recruit employee and transfer H-1B visa to client.

Global Hiring Solutions

At Orbiter, We Anticipate Your Staffing Needs and Provide Quality Workers Quickly and Effectively.

Contract Workers

If your business needs H-1B skills, Orbiter Recruitment will contract workers to your company.