Treaty Traders or Treaty Investors

The Treaty Trader (E-1) and Treaty Investor (E-2) visas are exclusively available to foreign national employees and principals of companies that are owned at least fifty percent by citizens of countries that have E-1 and E-2 treaties with the United States. The companies must not be U.S.-owned. The E-1 visa is reserved for companies that have a substantial volume of trade between the United States and their home country, with more than fifty percent of its trade being conducted between the two countries. The E-2 visa is intended for companies or individuals from treaty countries that make a significant investment in the United States.

  • Experienced Orbiter employees
  • Easy way to train employees
  • Our employees are professional
  • We have great support marketing
  • They choose Us because believe us
  • We believe in the value of business

H-1B Employee Visas

Consult proprietary H-1B network and database. Recruit employee and transfer H-1B visa to client.

Global Hiring Solutions

At Orbiter, We Anticipate Your Staffing Needs and Provide Quality Workers Quickly and Effectively.

Contract Workers

If your business needs H-1B skills, Orbiter Recruitment will contract workers to your company.